Saturday, May 29, 2010

Si Mbek

Yello all! This time I'm going to talk about my dear friend, "si mbek"


I "used" to have a favorite pencil case/stuffed animal named "si mbek". Si mbek was a very cute shawn the sheep doll that I always carry around everywhere. I even take it to bed with me :).

So anyways, I was already best buds with si mbek, but many of my jealous friends; Thong, Melissa, Feni, Boncai, Tomi, Sasa, and other participants like to play catch with mbek, every single day. They just don't get tired of it! Then one day, while my friends were playing with mbek, My math teacher, Madam Veronica 'trapesium' Suljani confiscated my mbek!! She told me that I won't get it back for good. That day was a very sorrowful day for me.



Goodbye mbek, may you rest in peace... Will I ever find a better pencilcase to replace you? I don't think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment